1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EHT ROTARENEG SI DEVIVER¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Nyarlathotep, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
  2. don't give us the test tune, give us the real one ;)

sounds like you've been listening to some Bogdan Raczynski

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    Hehe..... just the beginning bro, just the beginning

Oh, and that Bogdan dude sounds pretty cool :D as does the genre "Braindance" :D

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I kind of dug it: I don't know what I thought of "flying butt monkey" but everything else was interesting.

5. It was interesting but seemed somewhat without purpose. Like... weird for the sake of being weird.

6. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    Hehe, glad to hear. The "flying butt monkey" "lyrics" were just me messing around with the mic on my laptop. It was the 1st thing i thought of saying..... :D

Honestly.... Im having trouble at the moment with wraping my head around your comments....

Its prolly just the whole, and rather large, bag of cheezies that i just ate.....

I guess its the whole "purpose" idea and the related weirdness of the track. I think that the purpose of music in any genre is to be enjoyable to someone, but not necessarily everyone. I guess a simple way of putting that is "music should be fun". I also hope that this is an appropriate response....

On a side note: I think the cheezies are going to give me a serious case of gas.....

7. did you take the Sunn O))) thing you did anywhere? That was very enjoyable.

8. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    Unfortunately not. The patch is not currently compatable with the X3, at least not until they release gearbox.

I have been working on something simmilar, but its not quite the same.

For anyone interesting is what sensible is talking about, here is a sample of that patch:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=723393&songID=5535156

9. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    "Off the 1st page" bumparinskee