1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EHX Bass Micro Synth $180

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BooshBass, Sep 28, 2013.

1. BooshBass

BooshBass

Sep 2, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Selling (pictures tomorrow):

EHX Bass Micro Synth - $180 shipped conus

Just bought it off TB on complete impulse. It works great and I really like it but just don't need it and am funding a pedal I do need. I could see myself rebuying it in the future.

Comes with original box, original manual that gives a variety of parameters to make usable synth sounds, and a power cord. Some scratches on the paint but nothing serious and works well.

2. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    My advice? Don't sell it. It does so many things in so many ways. Filter, synth, octave, fuzz, drive. I can't imagine my life without it.

Of course, someone will love it. And $180 is a fantastic price!

3. maxvockner

maxvockner I love the way music can heal the soul

Jun 10, 2010
    Nome / Anchorage , AK
    I buy it! 180 plus shipping! Max!

4. BooshBass

BooshBass

Sep 2, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    I know I'm a little apprehensive but I'm on the brink of a new job so when I have the funds to own both what I need and this I'm sure I'll find another. It really is great.

5. BooshBass

BooshBass

Sep 2, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Sold pending payment

6. BooshBass

BooshBass

Sep 2, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Thread closed.