1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EHX Black reissue Sovtek Big Muff, EHX Soul Preacher nano compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ryognbass, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Hi all,
    Up for sale are two EHX pedals that I need to move to fund an upcoming purchase.

The Big Muff is in mint condition, aside from velcro residue on the underside (as shown in second pic). The battery door is included, as well as a One spot barrel to 9v clip connector. will ship with knobs off, but in box to facilitate packing. $75 shipped

5183151625_1113d250db.
    5183750312_6b354b2263.

The Soul Preacher is minty, aside from velcro, and the original volume knob was replaced with a strat-style knob, fitting marked "volume." Bongo's reviews do this pedal justice and point out all good and bad. Love the sound, although there is a small bit of hiss when engaged.
    Pics on request. $60 shipped

Prices include priority mail shipping CONUS. Sorry, but no trades as I need the cash. Thanks for Looking!

2. Bump and PM. One classic fuzz, for a Great price!

3. Thanks and Replied! :D

4. osd

osd

Oct 11, 2010
    Sacramento
  5. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    the soul preacher is an good comp should of kept mine.

6. Here's a chance to get one back! :D

I'll be posting pics of the comp soon. and thanks or posting the link Osd!

7. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    don't have a need for a comp anymore :)

8. Pics of the comp, as promised :D
    5193525563_2852b39e31.

This shows the original box, as well as the replacement knob. the ring near the switch is a reflection. this pedal is very near mint, never gigged or taken out of the house.

And some tastefully applied velcor... (sorry for the lack of focus in the image. It's been a long day here :bag:)

5194124158_c870e6d9ac.

9. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    Bump

10. Someone's gotta need some great comp and fuzz action... Great stocking stuffers!

11. Bump it up!

and a price drop! :D

12. Keep bumping away :D

13. Tryptophan bumpo!

14. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Do you have the original button for the comp?

15. Sadly, I do not have the original, although I do have one from another pedal lying around if it is of interest to anyone.

16. buuummmmmppppppp

17. d180fuzz

d180fuzz C21H30O2

Jul 10, 2008
    West Los, CA
    Bump for "why hasn't someone jumped on this pristine Russian Muff yet?!?!?!?!". It's tonally the same as the highly-coveted and much more expensive V7 Russian Green Muff.

I'd grab it, but I've already got my modded-by-Baddy One Shoe Russian Muff, and it's SICK.

18. Thanks for the help! :D

Bump!

19. Back Home bump!

20. Back from the Dead!