1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ehx Blurst vs. other LPF pedals (in terms of tone)?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by focusbob, Nov 3, 2020.

1. focusbob

focusbob

Jan 28, 2019
    I was wondering if anyone has heard the ehx Blurst, modulated LPF, alongside other LPF pedals (e.g., ie xerograph, moog, prometheus) and could speak to how they compare in terms of tone.

I'm aware that the Blurst doesn't have a true filter cutoff control, so say you were to set other LPF pedals to the allowable settings of the Blurst, how would they compare on sound only? Thanks!

2. adube810

adube810

Mar 6, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    i had the blurst for a while as a low cost solution to a exp controlled lpf with a volume knob. it worked pretty well and sounded good but the sweep isnt as deep/dramatic as a moog or xero

focusbob likes this.
  3. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    Dusk?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021