1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EHX English Muff'n and MXR Blowtorch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by OriginalCrash, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm selling my Muff'n and Blowtorch... trying to downsize and streamline my (albeit few by TalkBass standards ;)) effects. Both are in excellent shape. The Muff'n has some small scratches on the sides and the white markers on the knobs are starting to fade (just barely... it doesn't even show up on the pics). It includes the power supply. The Blowtorch is like new except for the least bit of adhesive residue on the bottom (probably had velcro on it before I got it). It still has the box and manual to go with it. Both units are in fine working order... just not what I need anymore. Pics for the Muff'n here (I don't have any of the Blowtorch yet). $125 shipped for the Muff'n; $100 for the Blowtorch.

I also have a Fulltone Bass-Drive MOSFET and Pigtronix EP-1 Envelope Phaser that I'm not planning on selling, but feel free to make me an offer and maybe you can change my mind...?

English Muff'n: SOLD
    MXR Blowtorch: $100

Brian

2. paganjack

paganjack

Dec 25, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    PMd

3. Good price for that torch

4. Bump for price drop:

$80 shipped for the Blowtorch

Brian

P.S. And I take it back, I don't think it had velcro on it before, as the rubber feet are still there... That said (in the interest of full disclosure), it does have some discoloration (looks like a little bit of dirt stuck to sticky residue... except it's not sticky) on the bottom. I suppose I should just take a picture and post it, but then I honestly doubt it would even show up in a photo.

5. Bump for another price drop... Come on, guys... $80 shipped for a Blowtorch in near perfect, mint condition!

Brian

6. Joshua316

Joshua316

Dec 31, 2008
    hi...is that MXR blowtorch still uo for grabs....??
    Josh

7. Yes, it is!

Brian

8. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    still?

9. Sale is currently pending...

Brian

10. Blowtorch is available again!

Brian