1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EHX Epitome

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bcoomes, May 8, 2015.

1. bcoomes

bcoomes

Feb 6, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Price:
    trade
    Looking to trade my Epitome. Pedal is in great shape, but does have a little chip in the paint on the front (see pic) and velcro on the back. Comes with box and power supply.

I'm looking for a stand alone octave like a Micro Pog, Pitchfork, or maybe EQD Organizer (something that will do octave up and down). Also looking for a stand alone flanger or phaser. I'm pretty flexible on this one, but I'd love an Ibanez Fl-9. I realize the Epitome has these two effects - I'm just not using the Holy Grail Plus effect much, so I'm ready to switch it up. We could also work out some kind of trade + cash deal. Thanks

Feel free to run other offers by me - I like octave and synthy stuff.

Attached Files:

2. bcoomes

bcoomes

Feb 6, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Bumpin

3. What a trippy pedal... can you feed one side into the other?

4. bcoomes

bcoomes

Feb 6, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    The normal chain is Pog - mistress - reverb, but when you turn on the shimmer and set the reverb to flerb, the reverb becomes a delay. And if you turn on all three at the same time, it reroutes signal to Pog - delay - mistress. Pretty limitless chaos on tap.

5. bcoomes

bcoomes

Feb 6, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    I just realized your question may have been simpler than I thought. You can always turn any of the three on at the same time.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  6. bcoomes

bcoomes

Feb 6, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    I would also take a Strymon Brigadier or El Capistan.

And I have a TC Classic XII Phaser I could add to a trade for the right deal.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  7. bcoomes

bcoomes

Feb 6, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Monday bump. Let's move this puppy.

8. bcoomes

bcoomes

Feb 6, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Trade pending