1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

EHX Micro POG - Brand New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by stodgers, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stodgers

stodgers

Jul 10, 2005
    Columbus, MT
    I have a new-in-box, with all paperwork and adapter, Electro Harmonix Micro POG for sale. $200. Here's the story why:

In a series of misguided transactions on my part, I found myself without an Octave pedal that day my band was heading into the studio. In a rush, I headed to my local, independent shop and tried out what they had and liked the Micro POG. Bought and played one studio session, probably 15 minutes total. Then I realized I needed something more - attack delay. In a quick Craigslist search, I found what I needed locally, a POG2, and paid $200.

Now I still have two weeks to return this to the store, but I would feel guilty about that because 1) they helped me out in a pinch, and 2) I didn't buy the replacement pedal from them. So I would rather help out a TB user by sending them this awesome pedal for the price I paid for the POG2:

$200, shipped.

2. stodgers

stodgers

Jul 10, 2005
    Columbus, MT
    Bump

3. stodgers

stodgers

Jul 10, 2005
    Columbus, MT
    If I don't get any takers, it goes back tonight! Bump.

4. stodgers

stodgers

Jul 10, 2005
    Columbus, MT
    Returned, closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.