Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EHX Mini Q-Tron & Ibanez PD7 Phat Hed

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, Aug 23, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I am selling these pedals as a way to raise some money for my friends who were seriously injured in a car accident. They don't have much money, no one in the family can work right now, and their insurance coverage limits have already been maxed out. Every penny I make from these pedals is going to be given to them.

#1) EHX Mini Q-Tron - $60 shipped. **SOLD**
    I bought this from SMASH not too long ago. I opened the box, played it once, and that was it. Everything works as designed, with no problems. It comes with a fresh battery, but no power supply. There are some minor scratches, but from a few feet away it looks mint.

#2) Ibanez PD7 Phat Hed - $30 shipped. **SOLD**
    I got this pedal from Brendan. Like the Q-Tron, I opened the box and played it one time for about five minutes. This pedal looks brand new. It's as mint as something used gets.

I don't mind negotiating on price for some of my buddies here, but remember that I am not looking to make some money on this deal. I also will not be looking to trade anything. I need to help out my friends. Send me a PM if you want to make a deal. Thanks for your help.

-Mike

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Anyone?

-Mike

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    MJ - What's your Paypal ?

I don't want either pedal but I'll swing an assist for your friends. Sunds like a pretty good karma building opportunity to me!

4. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Great thing you're doing.
    PM sent on the mini-Q.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Mal...PM sent.

jmain...PM replied to. :D

-Mike

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Q-Tron is gone...many thanks Jesse. :D

-Mike

7. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Thank You! Hope your friends are well and getting things back together. You're a good guy for helping.

Peace

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Yep nothing better than helping someone else out to brighten your own day!

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    The kindness, and generosity of the TB community amazes me again. Those of you who have reached out to the injured friends of mine are good people.

The Ibanez is still around.

-Mike

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Not anymore!! It will be leaving in the morning, heading to Drew in Massachusetts. Both pedals are now sold. Thanks to both buyers, and the others who offered to make a donation to the family.

I'll forward all of these funds to them as a donation from "The Members of the TalkBass.com Community". Your kindness has touched me deeply, as it will for my friends.

-Mike

11. Wonderful thing you're doing, Mike.

Thanks again for the great deal, and I hope they get back on their feet soon... :(