1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EHX Nano Dr. Q

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassman314, Jan 5, 2007.

1. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    ok..I just got this bad-boy from MF.com today.. It really was purchased on a whim...

Anyway... This thing is fairly sweet. I had to adjust teh trim pot on the inide to play with the sensetivity (open it up, and it's at the top of the circuit board on the left side) but after some tweaking, yeah.. It's nice..

It's a bit like the Bassballs, but more subtle, and less quacky. It has a Low Pass filter to switch the range between guitar and bass freq.

the guitar range is cool if you want some pretty odd sounds. the bass range gets a nice, round vowel sound. It's a great little pedal, for not much cash with some great tones!

oh.. and an added bonus, the external power jack? it's a BOSS barrel style, not the normal EHX mini-plug.. def. a good change!!

2. beggar98

beggar98

Jan 23, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Mine just came in the mail, and I must agree. Definitely liking this pedal. My initial reaction was major disappointment, but after playing around with the sensitivity trim inside the box I got some great sounds. I think they could vastly improve this pedal by adding a sensitivity control. There is plenty of room for a second knob. Other than that one complaint, I'm a happy camper.