SOLD EHX pedal loaded Behringer pedal case for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by scottm, Oct 30, 2019.

1. scottm

scottm Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Virginia
    Price:
    $300.00
    DF74D0E5-3F57-4615-B466-CFC43BA0ABD7.jpeg
    F6FFD8DE-2DE3-402C-9ECC-2BE75C16F404.jpeg
    Hello,
    Up for sale is my Behringer Powered pedal case full loaded with all of the Electro harmonix pedals shown included.

Everything’s seen in pictures were bought within the last 6 months to 8 months new, and never have left my office.

They are all in mint condition, but the included patch cables are fairly cheap. There is a second layer of foam that can be cut to fit other pedals as well underneath.
    They have all been barely used, I’m just not a pedal guy no matter how hard I tried!

I will pay for shipping and packaging through FedEx with insurance. This will cost me $$$$, but it’s worth it. It will ship in original Behringer box.

Asking $300(price drop!) for it shipped only conus using PayPal for payment option only. The case itself was $400, so this is a killer deal. I just need more room in my office.

I do have the original paperwork for each pedal along with their boxes, but I’d rather not ship the boxes unless it’s a big deal.
    I am not interested in selling separately.

-ScottM

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  2. scottm

scottm Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Virginia
    Sold.

Thank you everyone, all messages have been replied to.

-ScottM

Standalone likes this.
  3. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    Thanks, Scott. Looking forward to adding this to my rig!

Edit - Everything arrived in good working order - great deal! Thank you Scott!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    scottm likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021