1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EHX POG 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by superheavyfunk, Oct 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk 音楽は人生だ

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Price:
    The POG2 is a great pedal... I like to use it a little differently than most others seem to. I use it, along with some reverb, to add a keyboard-ish sound underneath my bass on my jazz/funk improv gig (drums/bass/sax) at a couple of restaurants. If I didn't just buy an H9, I'd keep it for that use alone. All the same, If there's one thing I wish I could keep, it's the "attack" slider on the POG2. If you've only ever used the Micro POG before, you really have no idea what you're missing... It really takes the device from being just an "organ machine" to a full fledged 2-up/2-down polyphonic octave synthesizer effect.

This one's great condition and doesn't have velcro on it. Asking $225. PayPal only, shipped anywhere in North America. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Ductapeman and Being and Bass like this.
  2. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk 音楽は人生だ

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    ...Sorry for the upside down pic. My phone randomly flips photos and I can't figure out why. :roflmao: