No longer available EHX Polyphase, BYOC Crown Jewel - Offers Welcome!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilterFunk, Jun 10, 2017.

1. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE!

Mar 31, 2010
    Price:
    $150
    REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED! COME ON, TB'ERS! I NEED TO PUT AWAY SOME CASH FOR THE UPCOMING MU-FX MICRO-TRON III. THROW SOME OFFERS MY WAY!
    366666a3-d50c-4cf7-abe8-62bfba63338f_zpssud1ns6q.jpg
    Crown20Jewel20-20Front_zps85xzblij.gif
    CHUNK SYSTEMS AGENT 00FUNK MARK II - You know it, you love it, you can't live without it! The squelchiest, synthiest envelope filter there is! Add the right fuzz, and it's Synth City. Just the pedal; no box, manual, etc. $140SOLD!!!

EHX XO STEREO POLYPHASE
    - Lets you tailor the sweep to your tastes. Shallow or deep; smooth or sharp; mellow or crazy; LFO, envelope, or expression pedal. It may be the last phaser you'll ever need! Comes with box, manual and power supply. $120.00 shipped and PayPalled

PREBUILT BYOC CROWN JEWEL OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION
    - Here's a review I wrote in the Effects forum:
    "IMO, The Crown Jewel can do just about any type of overdrive/distortion known to man. I'm not saying it can duplicate the tones of any pedal, but I believe it can get close. It doesn't sound like there's any true fuzz in this box, though.

The Bass knob isn't as simple as turn it up, get more bass. It heavily depends on how the Mids knob, Mid Freq knob, Mid Q toggle switch, and Soft/Hard clipping toggle switches are set. BTW, the Crown Jewel has the most versatile mids I've experienced on any unit, and that includes fully parametric EQs. Set the Drive as minimum, and you've got a heck of a tone shaper.

The 18v/9v toggle switch is great! 9v sounds more traditional, while 18v adds serious punch and clarity. And you don't have to change power supplies; it does it all on 9v!

It turns out that the only type of effect with which I have the patience to deal with this many knobs and switches is envelope filter, so the Crown Jewel, as amazing as it sounds, is just too much for me, especially since I so rarely use dirt on bass."
    Just the pedal; no box, manual, etc.

These sell new for about $220, so...I'll let it go for $150 shipped and PayPalled

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. FilterFunk

Mar 31, 2010
    Agent 00Funk is SOLD!!!

3. FilterFunk

Mar 31, 2010
    I'm not getting any interest for the Polyphase and Crown Jewel, and I need them gone, so I'll try elsewhere.

Thanks for looking!