Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EHx questions- URGENT???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dadodetres, Jun 17, 2005.

1. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY
    hello! sorry for the "urgent", but im in argentina only for 5 more hours and need to take this decision, and i thibnk you can help me.....

i need a envelope filter for both proyects i got, one is primus-like andd the other is experimental, with lots of pedasls and stuff....

i already ordered a mig muff, amd have some other pedals like korg AX1B....

the only 2 pedals that catched my atention here are the MINI QTRON and the TUBE ZIPPER . (thay dont have the normal Qtron)

both are overpriced, but since this is the only chance i have,and since i spend a lot less in something else that i was expecting, i have the spear cash.

the zipper has a LOT mire options, like for exapmplpe 2 filters, so it will fit the experimental proyect a lot more, but my questions are:

will i be able to archive what the mini Qtron will give me with the t.zipper?

also somebody told me that Tzipper tend to break :confused: manybe this is becasue of changing parameters a lot, any input here? i WILL be changing a lot parameters in real time, so this is an important factor....

thancks a lot for info, and please feel free for adding any info to consider....

both pedals are new.

THANCKS A LOT!!!

2. so.. what did you buy`?

3. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY
    ok, nodody answered and the stores were closing, so i got it :hyper:

ill try to get the ost juice out of it and make a review or post clips.....

i also got a warwick fortress one :bassist: (cause that was the real purpose of coming to argentina)