EHx questions- URGENT???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dadodetres, Jun 17, 2005.

1. dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    hello! sorry for the "urgent", but im in argentina only for 5 more hours and need to take this decision, and i thibnk you can help me.....

i need a envelope filter for both proyects i got, one is primus-like andd the other is experimental, with lots of pedasls and stuff....

i already ordered a mig muff, amd have some other pedals like korg AX1B....

the only 2 pedals that catched my atention here are the MINI QTRON and the TUBE ZIPPER . (thay dont have the normal Qtron)

both are overpriced, but since this is the only chance i have,and since i spend a lot less in something else that i was expecting, i have the spear cash.

the zipper has a LOT mire options, like for exapmplpe 2 filters, so it will fit the experimental proyect a lot more, but my questions are:

will i be able to archive what the mini Qtron will give me with the t.zipper?

also somebody told me that Tzipper tend to break :confused: manybe this is becasue of changing parameters a lot, any input here? i WILL be changing a lot parameters in real time, so this is an important factor....

thancks a lot for info, and please feel free for adding any info to consider....

both pedals are new.

2. dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    ok, nodody answered and the stores were closing, so i got it :hyper:

ill try to get the ost juice out of it and make a review or post clips.....

i also got a warwick fortress one :bassist: (cause that was the real purpose of coming to argentina)