1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eight Million Kami

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by peddles, Aug 23, 2012.

1. peddles

peddles

Sep 5, 2011
    Palm Coast
    This band from Bradenton Florida plays their first show at a local record shop, I happened to be recording that night and was blown away. They lost their bassist and offered me, and so here I am.

We just recorded our first E.P and are really happy how these sound. They aren't super pro like most stuff posted here because I recorded and mixed, but the music holds true. Going to occasionally post some of the songs on the E.P because not fully released yet but whatevea. Would love some feedback and comments on these...they are my babies :):roll no:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  2. t77mackie

t77mackie

Jun 13, 2012
    Wormtown, MA
    Really cool. Reminds me of Radiohead a lil bit.

For me personally - my opinion, that is - I liked the first one better. Shorter and more to the point. Without vocals it needs to be this way. I might feel differently if I still smoked pot though...

The recording and mixing is great too.

3. peddles

peddles

Sep 5, 2011
    Palm Coast
    Thanks man, though the rest of the stuff on my sound cloud is other projects. The other stuff we have is a bit more adventurous than what we posted, it's the intro track :). I'll probably upload the extra live track sometime this week.

You can also find us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eight-Million-Kami/189959894387911

4. peddles

peddles

Sep 5, 2011
    Palm Coast
    Bramp! I'll probably upload one more before we release it, gotta decide which one makes it though :)