Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Elderly Music Prices on Cabinets

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DougP, Jun 4, 2004.

1. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    Did a search on Eldery Music, it doesnt seem to be discussed much here. I see that the few times they are mentioned that they are held in high regard.

My question is this: i found the 2x10 cabinet that i want on there for ~$80 less than everyone elses prices. Is there a catch that i am missing? The ad says it is "New", doesnt say "Blem" or "Dent and Scratch" anywhere...

i actually noticed a comparable price difference on several Ampeg 2x10. (PB-210H and BXT-210M Models)

Any insight would be much appreciated.

2. i wouldn't be surprised if they have a good deal. if you are patient, call them. they're a local, non-chain store in lansing, MI, so sometimes it's hard to get through. but every single one of their employees are knowledgeable and will be able to get an answer for you.

i can't wait to swing through elderly on my way home this summer. it's a cool store.

robb.

3. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    very cool, sounds like i may have found my new e-hangout. :)

4. I have had fine experiences with Elderly. They rock (actually, they swing)!

Aloha,

Jonathan