electra bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by arky86, Dec 5, 2002.

1. arky86

Jan 29, 2002
    i can't seem to find any info on this bass my friend has. it is an electra. he dosen't know any of the specs. and i am not knowledgable enogh to tell him and it is nowhere on the net, that i can see.
  2. RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Those are gonna be about your best bet. I have an Electra 4 string that's my main bass. Don't know much about the company, but this bass SINGS! It's just as well put together as any Fender I've ever played.

Good luck.

3. this might be going off onto a tangent, but i recently bought this $50 beater guitar (tele copy but with a jaguar bridge) to rebuild because the jerk who had it beofore put on the worst paint job i have ever seen, even C.C. Deville would be repulsed, white house paint, light purple pickguard, and the purple paint was splattered all over the guitar. the guy at the shop said it sounded ok, and it did, but the sheilding was really bad. long story short, i'm almost done rebuilding it, and its starting to look cool, but i have no idea what kind of guitar it is. the truss rod cover says guyatone, but i cant find anything on a guyatone guitar. and all the other pieces are blank. anyone have any suggestions on where to look or any tips?