1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Electra P Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FL Knifemaker, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!!

I just got this last week and did some pickup swapping. It now has A BLACK NORDY NP4 PICKUP in it, NOT the white one in the pictures.

It has a few chips, scratches and dings but nothing really horrible. The finish on the bridge is also showing its age. It looks, plays and sounds fantastic though. This bass is rock solid, everything works pefectly :bassist:

This is NOT a Matsumoku era Electra like the other ones I've sold here. It's basically a Hondo with the Electra logo. The Hondo version gets pretty good praise here if you do a search.

I paid $279 shipped with the stock pickup in it. I would like $300 for it shipped with the Nordy. I didn't care for the sound of the NP4 in my Aria P bass at all but it seems to work REALLY well in this bass.

The only trade I would consider is Squier VM TB P Bass. Or possibly another interesting P bass, old Squier, etc. ............or a T-45..............or a T-40 :D I could add funds to round out the right deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Price SLASHED to $275 :eek: :hyper:

3. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    pm sent !!:hyper:

4. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    free bump

Nice lookin' axe!

5. Thanks Junior! It is a PURTY Bass!!

Another price SLASH...............$250 shipped. Daddy needs to buy paintballs [​IMG]

6. OK..................my final price drop, $225. That's like buying an NP4 and stealing the bass it's in :p

7. Bump :help:

8. Bump

9. Earwigger

Earwigger I'm a Roland man now.

Aug 23, 2005
    Cleveland, Ohio
    PMed.

10. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    I am going to give this a big bump. As described this is a Hondo Fame in a sleeker body with the Electra logo (and a sweet color). I have a Hondo Fame and it is literally my favorite P bass.

This bass will make someone happy for sure.

11. Thanks Roger!! Yes indeed, this is a great sounding and playing bass. :bassist:

12. Tuesday evening bumpage :cool:

13. bassinstincts

bassinstincts Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Acoustic Image
    PMd

14. is this bass still available?

15. Sorry, it is sold. I really thought I marked it SOLD and closed the thread :eyebrow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.