Electra x610/620 "Outlaw" MPC bass...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TimBosby, Aug 29, 2009.

1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    ...I'd love to get my hands on one of these. I've seen 'em on Ebay occasionally but never bid. *slaps forehead*

2. rawdogg

rawdogg

Feb 12, 2008
    I had one of these for about 3 years. I have to say that really the only thing about it, is that it looks great. It sounds pretty muddy on any of the
    settings. It has a compartment in back to switch out different effects cartridges you can find on ebay. Mine came w/an Overdrive and a Phase Shifter cartridge. Another not so great thing is that it takes a nose dive every time you let go of it. It's not balanced very well. On the plus side, they are really well made and durable. I ended up selling mine after the novelty wore off. I learned that a basic American Fender P-Bass suits my needs fine. Although I am also a big fan of vintage oddball basses and guitars. That's probably why I bought the Electra Outlaw X-610 in the first place. if you can get one for $500 or so, it might be worth checking out. But, again the tone is pretty muddy for my taste.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021