1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Electrical question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by T-rtz, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. T-rtz

    T-rtz Guest

    Hello everybody.

    I live in Italy, and I just bought a Sansamp RBI on E-bay.
    So, I'd like to know what and if should I modify somenthing to have it working with the european kind of electricity (220v). Anyone has a clue?

  2. Email the guys at tech21, there is a UK equivilant

    If it doesnt work, you could always use an external transformer
  3. I have a lot of gear coming from states in my studio - I'm using a transformer from 220 V -> 110 V - it is much easier and safer then trying to adjust electronics.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.