SOLD Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer 90s version with original box and power supply

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by vincenzomauer88, Jun 25, 2020.

1. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Price:

Less noisy than the original 70s units and eats the reissues for breakfast, no comparison IMO.

comes with original wooden box and power supply. All knobs are clean and fully functional. Some cosmetic wear typical of a vintage unit.

Add $20 for shipping in CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  2. The 24 volt powered ones like this are where its at. I had a vintage 80s one, it was noisy and distorted in bypass with a active bass. The new ones aren't the same animal.

3. vincenzomauer88

Jan 30, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    This one is very quiet when in bypass and doesn’t suffer like some of the prior units. There is an internal trim pot on the back for input gain accessible without removing the back panel.

Very similar to the drive knob on Moogerfooger pedals. It is an always on buffer gain. It is high quality and sounds good just need to tweak for your rig first

4. Yes, totally! On the original units (they were hard wired with 2 prong cables) I had issues with modern basses but not with the era yours is from. Mine is a little more recent when they swtiched back to cardboard boxes but before they went to the XO model which doesn't come close to these.

vincenzomauer88 likes this.
  5. vincenzomauer88

Jan 30, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Nice. Glad to hear you’ve encountered a similar experience.

6. vincenzomauer88

Jan 30, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Sold

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021