Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Electro Harmonix Micro-Synth

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Juneau, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Does anyone have any experience using this pedal for bass? I tried one out Saturday after a friend bought one for his guitar rig, and some of the tones were awesome, but it didnt seem to track very well in the low end. I basically had to play only on the D and G Strings above the 9ths fret or so to get it to do anything.

Do they make a bass version, or does anyone have any help they could provide with cool settings for the bass? Several of the settings they list in the book sound awesome on guitar, but clip on the bass or just sound aweful. Im not sure if the range of the filter is adequate for bass.

Anyhow, just curious, or if there is a similar type of pedal for bass Id be interested to hear about that as well.

2. www.ehx.com

They DEFINATELY have a bass version and it is called the Bass Microsynth not surprisingly. Also, get on ebay and under search type in bass microsynth and you should get some results.

3. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Awesome, thanks for the reply, I guess I could have found that on my own lol.