1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Electro-Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ndrly, Aug 4, 2007.

1. I just found out Electro-Harmonix is releasing a newer version of the classic Electric Mistress pedal this month. This could be an interesting pedal. It can be used as a chorus pedal, a flanger pedal, or both at the same time. Cool, huh?

The only question is will it be as good as the Clone Theory chorus (the Peter Hook model)? Well, if I come into a shop with a large amount of cash, and there happens to be both a Clone Theory and an Electric Mistress for sale, I shall try them both out...

2. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Alert the media! This is breaking news!

3. Haha. You're such a douche, Spanky. :D

4. DbNBassist

DbNBassist

Aug 12, 2006
    Britain
    Read your signature Keith. You're the douche! hehe :D

5. sonicvi

sonicvi

Jun 10, 2005
    Houston, TX
    I doubt it. If you want the sound of an original Clone Theory then get one. They're on ebay often and don't usually go for much more than the new Clone Theory.

6. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    This is a question none of us can answer...

The original and Deluxe Electric Mistress don't have a chorus function.

I'm looking forward to trying out this new one, but I have no idea what the chorus will sound like!

7. .:chuck:.

.:chuck:.

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
  8. sonicvi

sonicvi

Jun 10, 2005
    Houston, TX
  9. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Everything I've seen in the U.S. lists it at $118.50 - the same price as the Clone Theory.