Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Electro Harmonix Strings

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by GrooveMonkey, Nov 23, 2003.

1. I just had a professinal setup done on my Telecaster and the shop asked if I'd like to have it strung with the new Electro Harmonix nickel 10s.

They sound and feel great! I sent EH an email asking if they plan to offer bass strings anytime soon.

Anyone know who makes these strings for EH? I'm guessing it's one of the major string Mfrs.

[​IMG]

2. Electro-Harmonix Introduces "EH" Professional Strings

Press Release

Electro-Harmonix has just announced the release of its new line of nickel-wound electric guitar strings; available in three popular gauges - 9's, 10's and 11's.

According to president Mike Matthews: "We spent years scouring the world until we found the best formula for electric guitar strings that would change the sonic landscape of contemporary music. EH strings come with a tone that preserves bite with added sparkle and soul. We wanted to introduce strings that would be on a par with our EH pedals and vacuum tubes. Great feel and long life will allow you to rock out with the best damn nickel-wound strings ever made."

Available at music stores and service shops throughout the world.

For more information, visit their web site at www.ehx.com.

http://www.guitar-review.com/article-display/289.html

[​IMG]
    Treena