Electro Harmonix " Y " triggered filter

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Toasted, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Toasted


    May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    anyone got one? how do they sound? I know its an envelope filter, but is it more Qtron, or Doctor Q??

    thanks for any help.

  2. brianrost

    brianrost Gold Supporting Member

    Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    I used to own one.

    It's like a Dr. Q but lets you sweep up OR down (thus the "Y" in the name) by flipping a switch.

    As they are much less well known than the Dr. Q they sell for less so if it's cheap enough go for it.