1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Electro Voice B-410 Speaker Cab for sale or trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Navybass, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Navybass

Navybass

Mar 12, 2005
    Norfolk, Va.
    This cabinet sounds awesome. Here are the specs I could find on the cab:

Four EV 10" drivers
    8 ohms
    Power Capacity: 600 watts

Couldn't find much more info on this cab, EV website isn't very helpful at all, though I didn't try emailing them.

What I can say is that this cabinet is awesome. There is nothing wrong with any of the speakers. It has two 1/4" inputs and two Spekon inputs. I've used this cab in a Bi-amp system along with a 1x15 cab, with a stereo 600 watt rms power amp driving it and it never gave me any problems at all.

The only reason I'm getting rid of this cab is because I needed something a bit smaller, so I built my own cab.

The cabinet ie in very good condition and comes with casters.

I would be willing to trade for a bass. Run what you have by me.

$400 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping.

Ignore the ampeg head in the pic.

Would prefer a local sale/trade, but would be willing to ship for the right deal. I will pay shipping for a trade deal only. I live in Norfolk Virginia.

speakercab.

2. Navybass

Navybass

Mar 12, 2005
    Norfolk, Va.
    Someone make me a reasonable offer for this cabinet.

This cab sounds awesome.

3. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    Things dont get much better than an EV speaker cab like this one peeps, and for this price jump on the deal. It makes me sick to live across the ocean when I see things like this not get sold right away.

4. Navybass

Navybass

Mar 12, 2005
    Norfolk, Va.
    Thank you for the kind words. They're much appreciated.

5. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    My pleasure, this is definately a STEAL, I know friends who'd pay over 1300USD for a used cab like this one. You peeps in the US really have great prices :D

6. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    I'm willing to offer up these babies...

I wish I had the cash bro...

7. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    I have one and I can attest that it's a great cab!

[​IMG]

8. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    I have a friend in Indy who has been trying to get me to sell him my cab; I'll call him this weekend and see if he actually has the cash to buy yours.