1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Electro-Voice EV B-210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rohi, Nov 16, 2018.

1. rohi

rohi Lead Lined Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2018
    Philadelphia
    Price:
    For sale is this awesome EV B-210. I love this cab, but I'm trying to minimize my collection. This sucker is pretty hefty, so I'm not very apt to ship it, but if you're interested please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm located in Philadelphia, and willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. I'll also include a 3ft speakon cable.

Cosmetically, there are a few dings here and there-- however the handles, corner bumpers, grille and control plate are all in great shape. The corner bumpers show some paint chipping and a little rust here and there but nothing major for the age. The fur has no tearing or ripping and minimal pilling.

This cab sounds amazing. Honestly, I won't even be disappointed if it doesn't sell.

20181116_161320.

20181116_161351.

20181116_161359.

Jones64 likes this.