Electro-Voice SXA-250 Powered Speakers (local pu preferred)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by CDT, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    (2) Electro-Voice SXA-250 Powered Speakers, 2 speaker stands- 350W RMS

flawless sound and great condition.

I'll sell both for $975 & I'll throw in 2 speaker stands and one of two 12 channel mixers, a yamaha mg12 or a mackie dfx12. If you don't want the stands and/or one of the mixers, pm me for a quote. I've owned mackie and JBL powered speakers and these kill those brand's frequency response and power.

if someone wants these shipped I'll get a quote for UPS ground...I prefer and will discount for local pu, I'm in Winston-Salem, NC.

specs:

Electro-Voice SXA-250 Powered Speaker - 350W RMS

A concert-quality speaker disguised as a 49-lb powered system. The SxA250 delivers superb music reproduction with premium EV® components, including a cast frame DL 15-inch woofer for higher output and warmer lows. Its multi-angle enclosure makes SxA250 more versatile: perfect as a floor monitor, or horizontally oriented as a FOH system. The 80° x 55° CD horn gives SxA250 wide coverage, yet provides better control and longer throw than competitive systems.

This self powered system is 100-120V like the other SXA's. The SXA250 is a 15" two-way, 80 x 55 degrees system. It has two mic/line inputs, a line level out, a stand mount, and is made of Futura plywood.

Features:

Compact 15-inch two-way powered system

Usable as a front-of-house system or as a floor monitor

Separate mic and line inputs with mix capability

350 watt dynamic LF power amplifier

80 watt dynamic HF power amplifier

LF and HF shelving equalization

Line output for cascading signal to additional speakers

80 degree x 55 degree- Constant directivity horn

126 dB maximum output capability

Enclosure is built of 18 mm plywood and finished in Futura, a sprayed-on polyurethane finish that is extremely durable.

49 lb / 22.3 kg

2. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    panel pic.....product pic.

3. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    lower price and added extra freebies.

4. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Hey man that is a killer deal. Wish I was closer so I could picked those up from you. I've read a lot about these speakers and they have great reviews. The Yamaha MG12 is a good budget friendly mixer too. Good luck on your sale!

5. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    thanks & bump

6. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    sold locally, thanks.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.