Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ElectroHarmonics Micro bass Synth

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Wobbleesque, Jun 14, 2001.

1. Wobbleesque

Wobbleesque

Jun 12, 2001
    I was thinking about getting a Micro Bass Synth from Electro Harmonics and I was wondering if anybody has one or has ever used one. It's alot of money , and I would hate to waste my hard earned cash. I noticed on another thread that someone put an address for Lovetone pedals and they look very tempting as well, any word or advice on this brand?

thanks,
    chad

2. JohnP

JohnP

Jun 9, 2001
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Rick Turner Guitars, DTAR, Seymour Duncan,
    chad,

though it really depends on what you are looking for the pedal to do, because if you just want an ev filter/fuzz, there's cheaper ways to do it-

check out the new Line 6 fm 4...it takes even more time to figure out then the EH, but is better sounding and more versatile, especially if you are into Jah Wobble and Bill Laswell dub tones..I have made a few patches that are powerfully SUB harmonic-Email me.

jp -had both, have one now.

3. FOE_Bass

FOE_Bass Guest

Jun 29, 2000
    Grass Valley, CA
    I played on the guitar one with my bass and it sounded awesome. If I had the money I'd buy one right now (the bass one, not the guitar one)!! My only beef is that it only runs on an adapter, and sometimes that's just not applicable.

4. camerondye

camerondye

Nov 7, 2000
    I have an Akai DeepImpact bass synth pedal and am really happy with the tones I get out of it. Very versatile, true bypass (very cool), and a lot of control over the sound. Definitely a very good pedal to check out. I have not a/b'd it verse anything else though.
    cam