1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Electronic Audio Experiments Mu Blaster (Boost/Tone Shaper)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bassvirtuoso, Dec 22, 2016.

1. bassvirtuoso

bassvirtuoso My God, it's full of chrome! Gold Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Price:
    Electronic Audio Experiments Mu Blaster (Boost/Tone Shaper)

From the guy that made the amazing Model feT (Sunn clone) pedal, comes this great tone shaping boost.

From the product page:

Named for its cascading stages of FET mu amps, the ยต Blaster serves to do one thing - slam the input of an amplifier. By converting an incoming 9V power supply to about 27V, this boost/overdrive offers far more headroom than other comparable pedals. The end result is a pedal which has a character of its own, but operates like an extension of your amp.

Controls:

• Volume - self explanatory, can deliver a massive output. Use judiciously, as high levels can damage certain input stages!
    • Boost - adds additional saturation and presence. Counterclockwise is clean and relatively dark, while clockwise is brighter and moderately driven.
    • Filter - simple low-pass filter at the output. Useful for taming harmonic content from high Boost settings.
    • Depth - active bass control. Lower settings produce rangemaster-like tones with lots of chime, while higher settings allow a huge amount of bass through. At max depth and boost settings, there is an additional frequency boost in the 50-100Hz range, right in the fundamental for heavier styles.
    I seriously JUST got this, but it's not working with my current setup/bands. Also, this thing can get dangerously LOUD, for both your pedals downstream and your amp, so be careful!

Comes with the original box and no velcro, it's brand new and only plugged in once!

Price: $145 shipped to the CONUS

NO TRADES

IMG_20161222_124150647.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  2. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Price drop!

3. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Anyone interested?

DirtyDuke likes this.
  4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    You would probably have more luck with this on Reverb.

5. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Yeah I figured, probably put this and my Source Audio stuff on there this week.

emjazz likes this.
  6. bassvirtuoso

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Sold on Reverb!