1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Electronix Messdrive Hybrid+ Bass Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jacoby75, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Guitars, DR Strings
    Hi guys,

Thanks for checking out my post. Up for grabs is my Electronix Messdrive Hybrid+ Bass Fuzz Pedal. I bought it used from the forums a few months back for use in a cover band that never got off the ground. Thus it sits being unused, and it needs to go to a good home.

Like I stated earlier, it was used when I bought it, but I have only used it in the comfort of my own home for rehearsals a handful of times. It looks like it did when I got it, except that I added Velcro to the bottom for mounting to a pedalboard. There is no box or manual included. It is in perfect functioning condition, and decent cosmetic condition. The paint is wearing off in spots (see pics), but it still works and sounds great.

Here is a link to Zeibek’s website with information about the pedal, including sound samples, in the event that you’re not familiar with it:
    Zeibek Boutique Effects Pedals ~ MessDrive Hybrid Plus Bass Fuzz Effects Pedal

And here is a link to an extensive review on bassfuzz.com:
    Fuzz Review: ElectroniX MESSdrive Hybrid+ Bass Fuzz | BassFuzz.com

I’m asking $90.00 Paypal, shipped via USPS priority mail.

Thanks!

Here is a link to pics:
    Messdrive Hybrid Plus pictures by rickj75 - Photobucket

2. G.Bisson

G.Bisson

Feb 26, 2009
    Virginia
    these don't come up very often.
    free bump for a really great sounding unique overdrive/fuzz.

3. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Thanks for the bump! : )
    I also wanted to add that I have received a few offers for trades, but I should have specified in the ad that I am only looking to sell. I'm not interested in trades. Sorry. But thanks for the offers.

4. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Sold! Thank you Matt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.