1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Electronix Messdrive Hybrid + FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ThumbyAche, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Gold Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    Ok, I'm possibly gonna regret this one because it sounds awesome, was made in yellow color (not the typical orange color) for me. I am ONLY considering getting rid of it because I need a few more things for some upcoming shows. I will trade only for/towards a Maxon FL-9 flanger or maybe an Xotic BB Bass pre (those are the only two pedals I will consider). It has a few minor scuffs but nothing major and works perfectly. Check out bassfuzz.com for sound samples. $110 shipped CONUS. Don't be surprised if I change my mind though. I might put up some pics later so you can see the yellow (same as ElectroniX Submarine color).

Attached Files:

2. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I love my MessDrive Hybrid+. Has got a great, dirty electronic sound. Easily worth the admission price.

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Hot diggity that's a sick pedal. bump even though it's near the top already.

4. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Yellow you say?

5. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    True dat, mine was made yellow per my request. Same yellow color as the ElectroniX submarine.

6. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    You stole my idea! :p

I had mine custom made in Submarine Yellow as well. Kinda wishing I had kept that fuzz to. Wish I had money. :meh:

7. groooooove

groooooove Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    nope, just a whole bunch of bums wishing we had the money..

8. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    +1

9. Justin89

Justin89

Jul 6, 2008
    the dirty
    +2

10. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    added a picture and adjusted price. $110 shipped CONUS.

11. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    Ill trade you a DD-6 for it

12. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    Not interesed in that pedal but thanks.

Can't believe this is still here.. Best offers?

13. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    PM...

14. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Is this pedal gone yet? Seriously..

15. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    I seriously cannot believe it myself... thought this was like a highly regarded pedal or something...and I even said "Best offers" which.. does NOT mean low ball offers..just sayin'. These things are worth more than $50 after shipping/paypal..

16. Well there are a couple of factors to think about. Os himself told us not to overpay for his pedals used since he is preparing to come back soon. I'm sure most people want to wait for his updated pricing and see what's what with any hardware updates, etc.

That being said, I just picked up this pedal for a very good price on ebay two days ago. I would post the price but don't want to interfere, if the Seller/OP is interested, I can PM him the price I paid in order to get a better read on what people might be willing to pay.

17. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Ah. Thanks for that nugget of golden information :)

18. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Regardless, I would grab this if I was still craving a fuzz

19. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    I saw that...

20. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    This is all good info and I know everyone is trying to save money/get the best deals. I don't know that just because one guy sold his on E*** for a dirt cheap price that everyone else has to sell for the same price. Maybe that was a rare deal, E*** is full of those kinds of deals. I got this pedal a year ago from OS directly and it's in great shape with the original box and I'm only looking for a fair price on this one so I can turn around and get a Pickle Pie "B".
    I just saw recently where Os said nobody should overpay for used Electronix pedals and that he is back in business, etc. Not sure what all that is about and have not seen his new pricing. I do know that I would rather keep this pedal than sell it for $50-$60 bucks so maybe I will just close the thread.
    I honestly just thought this was a highly sought after fuzz pedal that held it's value...maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.