1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Electronix messdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by didier, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    I have a new Messdrive that is a whompng bass fuzz, but not one that I am going to keep.

I got this direct from Os, and it really is a great pedal. I didn't really "need" a fuzz, but I was dying to try it out. The build and finish quality is top nothch, and he really does keep a deep bass presence in this fuzz. You can buy these directly from him on ebay for 80-90, and he's on this forum and been known to consider trades & other arrangements.

I'd like to sell this for 75 shipped or do some fair trade...
    one I 'm looking for especially is a shallow 4space case, but also other pedals to try out, p-bass pups, mics, ....

2. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    If only you were a week earlier. I bought a Little Big Muff off eBay. :p

3. mikopita

mikopita Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Florida
    PM sent.

4. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    Darn it, I was busy saving the earth and all of humankind last week, but I did have this nagging feeling that I should have been doing something else !

5. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    hahah

6. BassIsFun17

BassIsFun17

Jan 16, 2006
    Atlanta
    pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.