1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Elegant Punk

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by fcleff, Feb 28, 2006.

1. fcleff

fcleff

Apr 22, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Does anyone know where to find a reasonably priced recording of Jonas Hellborg's 'Elegant Punk'? :bassist:

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I'm pretty sure that these days you're going to pay over the odds for it. I've seen a couple of second hand copies for sale but they were a bit battered, so when I bought it I got it new for £25. You're gonna pay that kinda cash because it's out of print, but I really wouldn't have any qualms about paying that kinda cash again if I lost the cd (even if I didn't lose my MP3 backup) since it is fantastic!

Basically, if you really can't get it cheap, you won't regret paying what seems to be a fairly extortionate price for it!

3. fcleff

fcleff

Apr 22, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Good to know. I've found one for $80 and will try and find one a little cheaper. But it is nice to know what to expect. :bassist:

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Look through the recent pages of this forum for a thread called "comments on the Elegant Punk album" for a good description of the album. I contributed to that thread too, and it's well worth your time to read as it will ahve you salivating with anticipation!