Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Elegant Punk

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by fcleff, Feb 28, 2006.

1. fcleff

fcleff

Apr 22, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Does anyone know where to find a reasonably priced recording of Jonas Hellborg's 'Elegant Punk'? :bassist:

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I'm pretty sure that these days you're going to pay over the odds for it. I've seen a couple of second hand copies for sale but they were a bit battered, so when I bought it I got it new for £25. You're gonna pay that kinda cash because it's out of print, but I really wouldn't have any qualms about paying that kinda cash again if I lost the cd (even if I didn't lose my MP3 backup) since it is fantastic!

Basically, if you really can't get it cheap, you won't regret paying what seems to be a fairly extortionate price for it!

3. fcleff

fcleff

Apr 22, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Good to know. I've found one for $80 and will try and find one a little cheaper. But it is nice to know what to expect. :bassist:

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Look through the recent pages of this forum for a thread called "comments on the Elegant Punk album" for a good description of the album. I contributed to that thread too, and it's well worth your time to read as it will ahve you salivating with anticipation!