Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Elephant Rampage show on National Geo. last night

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SnoMan, Oct 31, 2005.

1. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Did anyone else catch the show on National Geographic lastnight about Elephants giong utterly berzerk?

Man, I wasn't in the best of mindsets at the time...and I was working on my bands CD art and kept getting distracted.

It was scary!

They were showing elephants mauling people...all the way till the end. They might as well have been showing Faces of Death Elephant Rampage edition.

They were talking about and showing video tape of herds...whole herds standing outside of villages and preparing to stampede through.

They showed "trained" elephants end their trainers.

They showed some pics from where elephants had apparently decided to snub out a rhino herd.

It was Freeky man...

Did anyone else see this?

I'm scarred lol

no really...I am....

2. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I really don't blame the elephants. Thanks to people their population is almost non-existant. I guess they gotta do that they gotta do.

3. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    oh, I don't blame the elephants at all. It's well warranted if anything.

It's just the way the show went about. It made elephants out to be the most terrifying and horrific creatures on the planet......

after watching it...I pretty much agree...

4. simpy1

simpy1

Mar 31, 2005
    New Zealand
    Awesome, I wonder when they'll show it here? I love watching animals hammer people, I just keep thinking "Yeah, stick to to the man!"