1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eleven Rack on bass

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 5Bass5, Nov 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 5Bass5

5Bass5

Apr 13, 2011
    NJ
    Hi everyone, I recently picked up a used Avid Eleven Rack for $200. It seems to have a lot of presets and support for guitar, but there only a few presets and amps for bass (that I could see, at least).

Anyone else use one of these in their rig? How well does it work for you?

2. That is a deal/steal. One of the studios I regularly do sessions at has one that I play through and it works quite well for classic tones. I have a couple of patches that are based on the Fender Bassman or Fender Showman preamps and add a touch of room reverb.

3. Here's a good video on getting some different tones with it...

I hope this helps! Happy Holidays!
    Brent

Blu bro likes this.
  4. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    I swear it really helps! g6.

5. 5Bass5

5Bass5

Apr 13, 2011
    NJ
    After playing around with it for a month, I am amazed at the sound I get from this! Only downside is it doesn't have to expansion pack, but hey, it was $200!

BrentSimons likes this.
  6. Challanger2

Challanger2

Feb 13, 2015
    Great starter into modeling, but not the best of the best. Worked pretty well while I had it, but the lack of parallel paths made it difficult to get the sounds I wanted. The SVT model was pretty solid, but added a bit of noise to the signal.