1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Elixir Nanoweb Med. 45-105 Brand new/ 4 sets + 1 ea .130 B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by astrah, Nov 27, 2018.

1. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    Price:
    $22.00
    Brand new, in the box. 4 sets of Elixir Nanoweb Long Scale Medium 45-105 strings (#14077). I also have a single Nanoweb .130 B string that is also new and in the box. Strings are in new perfect condition. $22 per set, and $6 for the B string. If you buy at least one set of strings I'll toss in the .130 B for $4. Discounts for multiple set purchases. Thank you.

Elixir 1.JPG Elixir 2.JPG

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  2. MattB88

MattB88 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: Alien Audio Basses, DR Strings, Warm Audio, Shaw Audio
    These stainless or nickel plated steel?

3. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    I think they are Stainless. If I recall, when these were made, they only had one flavor of Nanoweb, and the web site then mentioned coated stainless. I used to run them on several of my basses and they certainly sounded brighter than any nickel strings I used.

Edit: I Stand corrected. They are model 14077, which according to the current spec, are Nickel Plated Steel. Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  4. PM sent Astrah.

5. Eugene.thomas87

Eugene.thomas87

Nov 20, 2008
    KY
    If there's a set left I'll take it

6. Payment sent for the lot. :D

7. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK