Elixir strings including 2 B's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by capnsandwich, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got a set of Nano Web Elixirs and 2 low B strings that are brand new. These have been sitting on my stand here for a few months untouched. I've recently switched to DR's so I won't need these. They're just sitting here. These used to be my go-to strings when I played fingerstyle since they didn't have that stainless steel zing that brand new strings have. They have a great neutral tone, not too hot, not too dead, and they'll last for a long time since they're coated. I'll let all these, the 4 string pack and the 2 extra B strings, go for $25. Not a bad price since a new 4 string set goes for $35 and the 2 B's were $10 a piece. The guages range from .045, .065, .085, .105, and .125. PM me for any other questions. I usually do paypal but we can work something out. $25 and they're yours.

CIMG0171.gif

2. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Ill take them.
    PM coming.

3. kaputsport

kaputsport

Nov 14, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Atypical, not a typical...
    I want them... Paypal waiting....

4. Sold to JonathanD. Thanks to everyone for your interest.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.