1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Elizabeth Town

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Edwcdc, May 12, 2006.

1. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    Has anyone ever made it to the end of this movie?
    My wife rented it and we started watching it but got about half way through and it just got boring. We shut it off and went up to bed.
    I asked her last night if we were going to finish watching but she said she sent it back and that the girl in the movie had weird teeth or something.
    So how does it end? Did they bury the guys dad there?
    What ever happened to his shoe career?
    Is this thread weird?

2. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    Damn who knew you would need to use the search function about Elizabeth Town.:rolleyes:

It just seemed like the movie wasn't going anywhere. Glad I didn't waste anymore time on it.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You don't want to know what happened. It was too cheesy. I could have been watching Capote but my wife wanted Elizabethtown. :scowl:

bc

4. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    Sorry about that man. I am lucky my wife thought that the girl in that movie had weird teeth, whatever that means.:confused:

5. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    The band at the end was kind of funny though. Playing Freebird and having a bird on fire come flying through...

That is, if you can stay awake 'til the end.