Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by musclyfngrtpd, Feb 24, 2006.

1. musclyfngrtpd

Feb 23, 2006
    Well i guess i should tell a lil bout myself, but i'd rather not, we're all obviously here fro the same reason for the love of low tones embracing lively rythms, i love music, all types, yes even country, not all but i keep an open ear available, uh, i recently acquired a fenbder jazz bass, but the electrical wiring is a lil (pardon my French) ****ed up! but other than that it's a delight to have some sound enhancers, opposed to a standard bass with volume and treble controls. My dream bass is an ibanez with an extremely long neck. and aso an ampeg set up bcuz they sure know what the hell they're doing
  2. chungiemunchin

Aug 20, 2007
    This only bears saying once because after that, it's just talk and no action. I am dedicated to becoming the best musician I can become. That the bass guitar chose me is my blessing and the pleasure is all mine. I can't believe I am just finding out about this forum. It looks like, from my quick perusal of this site, that some pretty hep cats come here from time to time (I mean some of the bigger, better known names to the bass guitar have posted here).
    So I will be lurking for the fellowship of bassists. Furthermore, I know that I have more to learn than I have to teach so I will be listening (reading) more than I will be talking (posting), but know that my heart and soul dwells down below where the BIG notes linger! Practicing the boards and where to put my finger! I'll back the band and the lead singer cause I'm a big bad bass playin' funky swinger! Out!http://www.talkbass.com/forum/images/smilies/hyper.gif
  3. zazz

Feb 27, 2004
    damn...i thought this was a thread about ELO!!