1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Elrick Platinum e-Volution

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Greg_S, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Price:
    $2700
    Strings:
    For your discriminating tastes, I present my Elrick Platinum e-Volution 5 string bass! Hogging too many basses dictates I sell the ones I'm not regularly playing. Price includes shipping and is firm.

Gorgeous woods, phenomal construction and a beautifully strong, smooth voicing on this one. The Wenge neck and board promote strong lows and low mids which puts it on the "darker" side. The Alder body smooths out the bass’ voice. If you've never played an Elrick, you should. Probably the best neck feel you'll ever experience.

Get it just in time for Christmas!

Spec's:
    • Tasmanian Rose Myrtle Burl Top
    • Neck thru
    • Alder Body
    • Alder Heel Block
    • Wenge Neck
    • Wenge Fretboard
    • 35” scale / 24 frets
    • Nut width – 1.86″
    • Hipshot Type B Bridge
    • String spacing at the bridge – 19mm
    • Bartolini 3 band Preamp
    • Push / Pull Mid Selector
    • Active / Passive Switch
    • Mid Range Frequency Selector
    • Bartolini Pickups
    • 8lbs, 9 oz
    • Ultralight Hardshell Case
    Not looking for any trades at this time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    eddiebo, HeavyJazz, bassmahn and 3 others like this.
  2. porterbass

porterbass Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chicago
    Bump for an absolution gorgeous Elrick Classic Platinum!!! I love everything about this one. Looks like a killer neck! GLWTS!

3. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Thanks for the bump and comment. I feel the need to point out that this is an e-Volution bass, not a classic. I had an Elrick expert point that out to me as I too thought it was a classic. Apparently the bodies are smaller and the strap button is behind the horn, not on the tip. That's the difference between the two models..

nalapit13 likes this.