1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Elrick Platinum Evolution Neck Through 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lotusland9663, Feb 6, 2016.

1. lotusland9663

lotusland9663 Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Price:
    Strings:
    This beautiful bass hand crafted by Rob Elrick is in excellent condition. Asking $2200 US

Here are the specs: Body wood: Ash with a spalted maple top. Neck: one piece maple with a wedge finger board - thin and fast. 24 frets. 35" scale. Weight ~10#. 19mm string spacing. Pickups: Upgraded Nordstrand DC6 (installed by Mike Lull). Preamp: Bartolini 3 band with coil tap. The knobs are master volume, pickup blend, treble, mids , bass. There are two toggle switches - one for active/ passive and a three way for low mid, mid-mid and high mid adjustments.

This bass is a breeze to play. You can dial in pretty much any sound you want from big, booming bass to the growliest mids to sizzling highs.

Comes with a custom Elrick ultralite case.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    Jothabass and Jerry Twyford like this.
  2. bevan lurrito

bevan lurrito

Jan 9, 2007
    PM'ed

3. lotusland9663

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    PM answered

4. daniel-edri

daniel-edri

Jan 5, 2016
    TEL AVIV
    TRADE ?

Attached Files:

5. swheele1

swheele1 Supporting Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Hi, Still available?

6. lotusland9663

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Yes and no. I've pretty much decided to keep it after playing it a lot more recently. Great sound and playability - however I would consider a trade for a Roscoe or F Bass 5 or 6.

7. lotusland9663

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    This beauty is back on the market!!

8. lotusland9663

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    This is a beautiful playing, sounding and looking bass at a great price!! If you've ben thinking of trying a 6er this is definitely the way to go. Nice thin neck and super tone options! The only reason I'm moving it is my wife bought me a new F Bass BN6 - I don't need two 6ers.