TRADED Elrick Platinum NT Holly Top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, Aug 8, 2019.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey everyone. This listing is for my Elrick Platinum 5. It features a rare holly top over a mahogany body, with an ash tone block, maple neck, and rosewood fretboard. The electronics are Elrick's custom Bartolini preamp and dual coil pickups. 35 inch scale and 19mm spacing. It is in like new condition and includes the Elrick Vectra case.

Every Elrick I have owned has been awesome, and this one is no different at all. The feel and tone is exceptional, and the build quality is among the very best. This is a world class instrument without a doubt. The build price on this is about $6k.

$3600 shipped.

Cash Offers: If you are interested in this bass at a lower price than what I have it listed at, and you would actually buy it at your price, feel free to make me an offer via PM. I am not the type of guy that gets offended when someone wants to buy something I have for sale.

Trade Offers: I always consider trade offers if you want to make one. I can go plus/minus cash as needed. If you have something in mind, please send me a PM with the details.

Credit Cards/Financing: I usually list my items on Reverb as well as TB. I am set up to accept Reverb Payments, so if you want to pay with a credit card, or finance a purchase, these options are available through that site.

NOTE: I took the front pics with a lower exposure intentionally to show some of the grain detail that exists in the holly. It is so white that normal exposure just blows it out. In person, it is very white, and almost glows. The last pic gives you an idea.
    And now, the pics:

P1010696.JPG P1010694.JPG P1010695.JPG P1010697.JPG P1010698.JPG P1010699.JPG P1010700.JPG P1010702.JPG P1010703.JPG P1010704.JPG P1010705.JPG P1010707.JPG P1010708.JPG
    P1010690.JPG

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  2. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Just WOW!!!!

3. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    Beautiful. Love the holly over mahogany spec.

4. Cutter8

Cutter8 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Georgia
    That thing is a piece of art!

5. BassoNova74

BassoNova74 Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2005
    Santa Cruz , CA
    Absolutely stunning -
    how much does it weigh?
    ... and is it still available?

6. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    It is. 9 pounds 2 ounces

7. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Oh this bass is just so awesome!! I wish!!

8. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    I just cant stop looking at this bass............if only

9. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    I am pulling this one off the market for a few weeks starting tomorrow. If anyone out there is interested, now is the time to make an offer.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021