Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Elrick Singlecut 5 Buckeye, Tumbao and Theaterbass29s

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by theaterbass29, Mar 5, 2004.

1. theaterbass29

theaterbass29

Nov 14, 2003
    Nashville, Tennesse
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Sadowsky, D.Markley, Spector
    Hey guys, many of you have asked, if I ever sold it? Well, Im selling it, not because I dont like it, but I want a Fodera. This is the bass that used to belong to Tumbao, and now belongs to me. Made in July of 03, Buckeye top, ash body, maple/walnut/padauk neck through. Black Hardware, Aggie OBP-3 preamp, Bart. Soaps (upgrade). Original G+G hardshell case. Low action, 2/32 on B string at 12th fret.
    Asking $2800, but I am listening to offers. Im selling it quick, I already have a cash offer Im considering, but Im holding out for more. If you know this bass, better jump, because it is definitely going to be sold by Monday to someone. Email for pics. Plenty of online references. I will cover shipping. Thanks.

2. theaterbass29

theaterbass29

Nov 14, 2003
    Nashville, Tennesse
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Sadowsky, D.Markley, Spector
    Hey Tumbao, I didnt think I would ever sell your bass, I really love it, but I found a great deal on the Fodera Ive been wanting, and dont even have to wait on it to be built. I may even be lucky enough to receive it next weekend. Anyways, thanks for looking everyone and Congrats to Bryan, he is going to love this Elrick!