No longer available Elrick + Smith + Drake for Fodera Standard (3 for 1) or Fodera NYC (2 for 1)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CJL, Jun 10, 2017.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    Strings:
    Ok...so this is probably a long shot, but you never know until you ask.

I have 3 basses available for trade. I am looking for a 4-string Fodera Standard or a 4-string Fodera NYC bass. Here are the details on what I have available:

1. Elrick Gold Evolution 4-string: This is a USA model not an import. Has a crotch walnut top and matching headstock. This bass is in great shape and weighs 7.2 pounds. Very light and very nice. Comes with a gig bag. Trade value around $2k (new price is around $3500).

2. Ken Smith BSRB: This is a 1998 model and is all original. This bass is in mmaculate shape for its age and includes the original Smith branded case and Smith branded leather strap. This bass weighs under 8 pounds. This model was made in Japan when they were being made. I put the trade value for this one around $1k (they were around $2k to $2500 new).

3. Drake striped bass: This is an early Drake bass from before the company was officially started and there is no logo on the headstock. However I have confirmed by Andrew Drake that it definitely was made by him and it has his markings in the control cavity. This bass was made in 2008 and weighs around 8.25 pounds. Has EMG pickups and no preamp. Not sure of the value of this one...probably around $1200 (new 4-strings start at $2700).

I am looking to either trade all 3 basses straight for a Fodera Standard (any model 4-string) or trade the Elrick plus the Smith for a Fodera NYC (4-sting). As I said earlier this is a long shot but it never hurts to ask. Photos attached and, as always, thanks for looking.
    IMG_7654.JPG IMG_7661.JPG IMG_7657.JPG IMG_7626.JPG IMG_7623.JPG IMG_7628.JPG IMG_7627.JPG IMG_2203.JPG IMG_2202.JPG IMG_2201.JPG IMG_2200.JPG