Elvis Impersonators

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bluesbasscat, Nov 15, 2002.

1. I just heard a news report that the E.P. impersonators in Vegas just signed an agreement ( What ? These guys have a union ? ) raising their pay scale from $350 to $650 per day.
    Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it ?
  2. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Sh!t, I can't stand Elvis Presely, but I will become a personator for that kind of money...holy lord.

I respect the fact that he is what Rock and Roll, however, still can't stand his music.
  3. I always get comments about how much I look like The King, and I don't get squat! Damn, I should join a union.
  4. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    before I moved to the Nation of Texas, a friend and I stoped at the Denny's near the airport LATE after a gig one night (like 3 am or so)... there was the 2 of us, a couple of guys at the counter and in one booth...

3 Elvis impersonators sitting together... in full costume...

I knew then I had to get out of Elvisville...

and has any one noticed that the impersonators don't look like Elvis, but do look like each other?

:D :D
  5. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Wow, an almost 100% raise in salary. Makes you think.

Also, supply in demand. They wouldn't be getting it if there weren't idiots out there that didn't enjoy it.
  6. nanook

Feb 9, 2000
    I know one of these guys.

Thought it would be a stinky deal but after seeing the preformance, I would have to say it is a fun thing.

Once is enough though!