1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Email Contact for Gotoh?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Blue_Whistle88, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Hi guys,

I've been trying to contact Gotoh to get some information about one of their bridges, but I can't find an email contact anywhere on their website. There is a form submission system, but it doesn't have a button to actually SEND the message you write so it's basically useless.

There is also a Japanese phone number listed on their website, but I live in New Zealand and can't use my phone to call Japanese numbers.

If anyone here knows of any other way to contact Gotoh electronically, please let me know - I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. Yep, that's the page with the form submission system that doesn't work properly (i.e. missing 'Send' button). That's why I'm trying to get a direct emai contact for them.

3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Try a different browser. I can see the send button my end.

Blue_Whistle88 likes this.
  4. Ah yep, it's now showing up on the same browsers I was trying before. Weird....

5. Well, Gotoh ended up not being able to give me the information I was looking for, but I did manage to get their direct email address: info@g-gotoh.com

6. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Halethorpe, MD
    Man, they have screwed up that web site. They used to have agents listed by the area of the globe they served. Now all the listed agents are in Jpan except this one, which is in Canada: JAPARTS

Contact information is in the contact box left side, second box. Here it is any way.

Contact
    e: info@japarts.ca
    e: japarts.ca@gmail.com
    Be sure to include your shipping address or at least a nation to be able to get a quote than includes shipping costs.

p: +1 (604) 603-5686
    Please note that we do not keep regular hours. Email is a better choice than telephone.

Blue_Whistle88 likes this.
  7. Thanks man, much appreciated. I had a feeling that I'd need to contact their head office directly to be honest, as I was looking to get some replacement screws for a bridge I've got here (or at least the dimensions of the screws, so I can get them made locally). I live in New Zealand, so getting them through any kind of local distributor is probably out of the question (and the same is probably true for Australia).