1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Emergency Sale: SWR Mo' Bass/Aguilar GS115

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lwleaver, Apr 24, 2004.

1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Due to some unexpected financial emergencies I need to sell the following gear fast. The only possible trade I would be open to at this time is for a lightweight and compact 1x10 or 1x12 cabinet to compliment my EA i350.
    I have an SWR Mo’ Bass Head (Pre amp and power amp in one). I also have the controller with the filter sweep pedal on board. I have the manuals for the amp. It has seen maybe 4 small gigs and has been rack mounted since the day I bought it. The amp is in immaculate condition with only the smallest amount of rash on the ears.
    I also have an Aguilar 1x15 cabinet. The cabinet is in great shape. The only flaw I can see is some of the black paint on the grill has worn a bit to expose the original silver color.
    I am looking for $1100.00 for the lot. Otherwise I would like $850.00 for the amp and $300 for the cabinet. I will separate if I can find a buyer for individual items. I would prefer a local deal to PA, NJ, DE,etc.. to avoidn trying to ship. I would you want and are willing to pay or shipping I will be going to a UPS Store so I can provide measurements and weight to calculate shipping, my zip is 19468. Thanks. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will answer as soon as possible.

Landon
    610-256-0731