Emergency Sale: SWR Mo' Bass/Aguilar GS115

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lwleaver, Apr 24, 2004.

1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Due to some unexpected financial emergencies I need to sell the following gear fast. The only possible trade I would be open to at this time is for a lightweight and compact 1x10 or 1x12 cabinet to compliment my EA i350.
    I have an SWR Mo’ Bass Head (Pre amp and power amp in one). I also have the controller with the filter sweep pedal on board. I have the manuals for the amp. It has seen maybe 4 small gigs and has been rack mounted since the day I bought it. The amp is in immaculate condition with only the smallest amount of rash on the ears.
    I also have an Aguilar 1x15 cabinet. The cabinet is in great shape. The only flaw I can see is some of the black paint on the grill has worn a bit to expose the original silver color.
    I am looking for $1100.00 for the lot. Otherwise I would like $850.00 for the amp and $300 for the cabinet. I will separate if I can find a buyer for individual items. I would prefer a local deal to PA, NJ, DE,etc.. to avoidn trying to ship. I would you want and are willing to pay or shipping I will be going to a UPS Store so I can provide measurements and weight to calculate shipping, my zip is 19468. Thanks. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will answer as soon as possible.