EMG 35P and 35J pickups for sale-NEW

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rod Harder, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Rod Harder

Rod Harder Supporting Member

I have a set of EMG soapbars for sale, new in the boxes, never installed. They will drop right into a 4 STRING bass with EMG HZ's and are a regular P/J set in soapbar size casings.
    I'm not going to use them so they have to go.
    I'd like to get $135.00 for the pair,including shipping, but feel free to email me with offers.
  2. Are these active pups and is a schematic included for proper hookup?

3. Rod Harder

They are active and include installation instructions and have the EMG quick-connect plugs on the pickups so installing them is a breeze.They will drop right into any bass with EMG HZ's as they are exactly the same size.
    $120.00 shipped anywhere in Canada or the lower 48...........anyone?
  4. I want those something feirce but I am broke as hell. If they are still around after the christmas hollidays you very well may here from me.
  5. You've got mail!

(in my best AOL voice...)
  6. Rod Harder

Looks like they're SOLD....
    ( in my best Monty Burns voice)
  7. I bought the EMG pups from Rod and I just wanted to let you know what a great deal it was. I got a super price and he shipped them out (from Canada, no less, eh?) in record time and I got them in pristine condition.

It's nice to know there are nice, reputable and basically cool people in our group at TalkBass and if you ever have any dealings with Rod you can take my word on it - he's the real deal! :)