1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EMG 40DC Black 5 String Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Brian Dupre, Jan 31, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Brian Dupre

Brian Dupre Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Price:
    United States
    The pickup is used, but in mint condition. Comes with original box, instructions and unopened bag with all the necessary connections (jack, wires, tone, volume, etc. all solderless, also screws)
    I'm selling this because I replaced it with the redcap version of the same pickup for aesthetic reasons. Silly, I know...
    Great pup if you are into aggressive, modern tones. Lots of "bite"/growl with a resonate peak I think somewhere between 4-5khz. Advertised as for 5 string, but will work with any pickup route that is 4"x1.5".
    Paypal, ContUS only. Please post here or message me with any questions.

emg40.jpg

Gearhead17 likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 8, 2021