1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EMG BTS, $27 or less

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Ubersanger, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ubersanger

Ubersanger

Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. Ubersanger

Ubersanger

Mar 18, 2015
    I made an offer for $20 for one and it was accepted. Looks to be 10 more in stock. Great deal for a BTS.

3. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Let us/me know when you get it if it is the BTS

4. Ubersanger

Ubersanger

Mar 18, 2015
    Well, if what its in the pictures is what shows up, it will be a BTS. It's old stock so it not the most recent version of the BTS circuit board, but the pictures in the listing match these pictures of the previous version BTS exactly.
    EMG-BTS EMG BTS Control | Reverb
    FS: EMG BTS Control (the separate B and T)
    Sparepart Bass » Preamp Onboard & Pre Wiring » Preamp Bass EMG BTS control • BIG musik | toko sparepart gitar dan alat musik online | gitar - bass | sparepart gitar & bass | tremolo | effect | simbal | aksesoris musik | ampli second | service | baru-bekas | eceran & grosir

Chips, dip switches, etc are all in the correct places for a BTS circuit board.

5. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Thanks for the heads up, I ordered one. Is there anything special I need to know to hook it up?